terça-feira, 18 de maio de 2010

Entrevista de Chad Lindberg


O actor que deu vida à personagem Ash, concedeu uma entrevista ao site russo da série. Podem ler a entrevista seguindo o link abaixo, já que esta contem spoilers. Avisamos que a entrevista está em inglês.


Introduced in season 2, Ash became one of the favorite characters of Supernatural. And now he came back in episode 5.16 Dark Side of the Moon. A lot of fans were so glad to see Ash again, but while he was gone a lot of changes happened. What were Chad Lindberg' impressions from the set and what does he feels about turns in the story? Chad was so kind to answer the questions and besides that he told some funny BTS moments ;-)
«I had never done it before and I had to learn before shooting that scene. Jensen gave me a shotgun 101 lesson».

You came back to the show after a long absence. How were you met at the Vancouver set? Did you enjoy meeting with all of your colleagues?

It had been about 3 years since being on Set. It was very exciting to come back and see old faces. The show has been very good to me, and it was a pleasure to be back.  Jared and Jensen we're still their classy selves. As well as still seeing some of the same crew again. It's also nice because "Supernatural" shoots about 2 hours from where I grew up in Washington. It's close to home so I'm able to visit family as well.


Any bloopers or funny moments on the set this time? Please tell us, we like to read about behind the camera scenes.
In the last episode I did, "Dark Side of the Moon", I had to shot gun a beer. To everybody's surprise I had never done it before and I had to learn before shooting that scene. Jensen gave me a shotgun 101 lesson. I gave it quite a few practice tries before actually doing it on the day. During one take..I didnt tip the head of the can all the way up, so beer was pouring out of the side and going all over my clothes and the Mullet. I told the camera's to keep rolling. I was looking in Jared's and Jensen's face and they had tears coming out of their eyes trying to keep it together. After about a minute Jensen finally yelled cut and everybody including the crew had a good laugh. It was definitely a moment for while shooting.


How many takes have you done with that can of beer? Very spectacular trick. By the way, tell us, please, what sort of beer do you prefer?
It was probably 4 or 5 takes. Like I said I hadn't done that before and Jensen very patiently showed me how.  When I have a beer I prefer a good Amstel Light or Corona;)


Ash could get into personal Heaven of different persons. If you would  place in his position, which Heaven would you like to visit?

 My friends and family's heaven definitely. Just as long as I'm able to see them. I hope to get to see Dinosaurs on the Other Side too.  How cool would that be??


It would be so great if God will bring Chad back to life in Season 6. Is it possible, what do you think? If you could bring one person back to  life, who would it be? 

It would be an honor to come back in Season 6. We'll see what happens!!!!! I mean, it IS Supernatural!!!


While Ash was gone a lot of changes happened. Evil angels appeared, God which tries to get away from all this human problems. Do you like this kind of turn in the story? What do you feel about it?

The show has gotten very dark along the way. I think it's awesome. I think darker the better. Good Vs Evil... can't go wrong with that!!  I have complete faith in the Supernatural Writers:)


 Please tell us about your projects in the present time and about your  future plans. When and where could we see you on TV or big screen?
I have a few Movies coming out this fall. A movie called "Once Fallen", with Ed Harris. And the remake to the old Horror Classic "I Spit on Your Grave" due out this September. Also, a real life Documentary called "My Big Break".


What`s on top of your " to do list" in this moment of your life? 
To just be happy and take my career to that next level. I'm really excited to see what's in store for me over the next 3-4 months. I'm ready to take the ride:)


Chad, we greatly appreciate your work in Supernatural and hope to see Ash again! Please tell something the visitors of our website and other Supernatural fans. 
Thank you so so much for taking the time to talk to me. I'm so appreciative of all my Supernatural fans everywhere. You have become my most loyal fan base and I thank you. I hope to bring "Dr. Badass" back a few more times next Season. "BUSINESS UP FRONT AND A PARTY IN THE BACK"!!!!

2 comentários:

Andreia...P disse...

Ainda bem é que não está em russo :P (lol)

Rute disse...

é mesmo andreia, já tivemos muita sorte que alguém traduziu para inglês, o que não é nada mal.