quarta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2008

Ausiello da TVGuide dá-nos spoilers



Leiam os spoilers seleccionado a seguinte parte:

---> Question: You've been rockin' the Supernatural scoop lately, to which I have one thing to say: Keep it comin'! - Mandy

Ausiello: I've been devoting so much valuable AA real estate to the Brothers Winchester these past few weeks that I'm inclined to take at least partial credit for the show's record breaking season premiere ratings last week. Eh, screw that, I'm taking all the credit. And don't be surprised if this next Supebit drives the show's Nielsens even higher: In episode 5, Dean punches Sam not once, but twice. And not by accident!

Question: I'll be your BFF if you give me some Supernatural scoop! - Justin

Ausiello: I'll let you know if an opening comes up in my friends rotation. 'Til then, you'll probably be satisfied to know that the show is casting two new recurring roles: one's a pretty ass-kicker who hears voices and seems likely to become a love interest for one of the Winchester boys, the other's a he-demon whose serene demeanor belies a mile-wide sadistic streak. He's a little less likely to become a love interest for one of the Winchester boys.

Just a hunch.
<---


Fonte/Source: dean_sam

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

pork é k o kripke insiste sempre na msm tecla pá????? enfim...

Lili disse...

podes crer,é smp a msm historia...