sexta-feira, 29 de fevereiro de 2008

EyeCon: Supernatural


Foi realizada uma entrevista ao organizador do evento EyeCon e nessa entrevista ele fala de Supernatural. Aqui fica um pequeno trecho daquilo que ele diz e para ler o resto clicar AQUI.

''I asked him once he had the named pegged down, did he plan on going with Supernatural first thing and why the comics and anime?

“Well” Kenny replied, “Most of the bigger conventions have comics and anime due to the huge fan bases. I really had no idea that Supernatural would be as well received as it was, so I wanted to keep the convention open to other genres, but the Supernatural reaction was so intense, we found that in order to cater to that fan base the way we needed to, we were having to limit the other programming. The convention will definitely have comic and anime vendors and lots of comic and anime fans, but it will mostly be Supernatural Centric. I have realized that it isn’t me who is running the convention, it’s the convention that is running me. It has taken a life of its own.” ''


Fonte/Source: http://ms-erupt.livejournal.com/

Sem comentários: